Now days it has become quite normal that various individuals and organizations are contacting people offering false employment opportunities in the name of various companies. We take such matter extremely seriously, and work with the verification agencies and appropriate legal authorities to ensure that no one had been deceived by any individual or organization offering jobs at General Atronics.
We never hire/authorize any individual or agency to collect money to offer employment with us.We recruit people purely on merit basis not on any other criteria. Any person dealing with unauthorized parties for seeking job opportunities with General Atronics in lieu of money is doing so at his/her own risk.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims falling for such scam
- Respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers of employment from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
- Disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know.
- Send any money. General Atronics does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a contract or a job, either as an employee or as a contractor.
- Engage in further communication if you believe the communications may be fraudulent. All communicate from General Atronics will be from a @generalatronics.com email address only.
How to identify Recruitment fraud
- The perpetrators will often ask recipients to complete bogus recruitment documentation, such as application forms, terms and conditions of employment or visa forms. Respective company’s name and logo is often featured on the documentation without authority.
- There is an early request for personal information such as address details, date of birth, CV, passport details, bank details etc.
- Candidates are requested to contact other companies/individuals such as lawyers, bank officials, travel agencies, courier companies, visa/immigration processing agencies etc.
- E-mail correspondence is often sent from (or to) free web-based e-mail accounts such as Yahoo.com, Yahoo.co.uk, Gmail.com, Googlemail.com, Live.com etc.
- The perpetrators frequently use mobile or platform telephone numbers instead of official company number which can be checked on our website under contact us.
- The perpetrators may even offer to pay a large percentage of the fees requested and ask the candidate to pay the remaining amount.
- There is an insistence on urgency